Halloween Events Around Us

Leilani Labra Aguilar, Staff Writer

Join the Halloween Events that are going to happen around Idaho. All of these events are going to be held in American Falls, Ammon, Blackfoot, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Rexburg,  and St. Anthony. The dates range between October 23- 31.

In Idaho Falls these events include an LGBTQ+ Family Friendly Halloween Event on Oct. 23 at Tautphaus Park from 4-7:30 pm, a Trunk and Treat outside East Idaho Aquarium on Oct 31 from 5 to 8 pm, and the Real Heros Truck or Treat, hosted by the IF Police Dept and the Bonneville Sheriffs office, on Oct 30 from 3 to 5 at the Bonneville County Courthouse. These dates and times are according to eastidahonews.com. 

Thunder Ridge Junior, Alexa Jensen said, that during Halloween she was going to the haunted houses. During the week of the 25-31 she is going to the movies with her friends where she will probably eat her favorite Halloween candy: candy corn.  She is also planning to go to are the Haunted River and maybe the Haunted Mill. Jensen states,” I’m going with friends because they make everything a lot more fun.” Jensen is also planning to go to the TRHS carnival with friends. 

Thunder Ridge Freshman, Katie Myers said, “I’m going to Planet Doom to see my friends.” She hasn’t set up plans during Halloween week. 

Which Halloween events or attractions are you planning on attending?