Apple Launches Another New Line of Phones

Abby Christensen, Staff Writer

Apple has just launched a new line of phones, and with it are some exciting changes. This year they have come out with the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, and the very exciting iPhone 12 Mini. Along with these new phones they have also released a new Watch.

With this new launch, Apple has made some changes to the iPhone and what comes with it. Apple is no longer sending charging blocks in the box that traditionally comes with the iPhone or any Apple product. Apple says the reason for this is they want the companies selling the products to provide the charging block. They have also said that this will reduce the amount of carbon emission Apple puts out, as well as a reduced amount of precious metals being mined.

As for the iPhone itself, it has been completely redesigned with new 5g technology, new video features, new charging technology, and an A14 processor. 

However, these new features come at a price, starting at 799$ for the iPhone 12. The prices for the iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Mini have not been disclosed yet because they aren’t going to be released until later this year. 

When asked if she was surprised that Apple is launching a new phone series,  Thunder Ridge Junior Camilla Bank she said, ¨Quite frankly I was shocked.” Thunder Ridge Sophomore Madi Cook said, “Of course yes, very much so.¨