Happily Ever After Prom – 2022

Emily Jones, Staff Writer

Happily Ever After Prom was a night to remember. Students from Thunder Ridge danced the night away at the Snake River WaterFront. With spectacular decor, a great DJ, a photo booth, and so much more, Thunder’s 2022 prom was a hit. 

Highlights of the dance were the photo booth where students could go take cute pictures with their dates. There were many props along with an adorable backdrop that made the pictures even better.

The DJ had a great playlist throughout the night and the crowd moshed to almost every song. Some crowd song favorites were “Get Low” by Lil John, “22” by Taylor Swift, and  “Timber” by Pitbull. Lennox Lillinquist, junior at TRHS, loved the playlist of the night. “I usually don’t like the hype songs, but I really enjoyed them this time.” 

Another highlight of the night was the crowning of the prom queen and king and the class of 2022 senior toast. Seniors Jaden Sautter and Aubery Andreou were crowned prom king and queen. After the crowning, 2022 class president, Max Levitt, and vice president, Star Corona, gave the senior toasts. Glasses of sparkling cider were passed out among the seniors for the toast.

Senior at TRHS, Luke Archibald, loved his prom experience. “The senior toast was super cool and I loved the glasses of cider.” Archibald has attended prom two years in a row and has loved every dance.

2022’s prom was one for the books and was a great experience for everyone who went.