Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile. (Warning… Spoilers)

Logan Liddiard, Staff Writer

The movie has a lot of different and colorful aspects. There is a lot of things that they did right and others they hadn’t done very well.

“Personally, I wasn’t a big fan of the movie. It was an alright movie overall but I really was expecting something more. For a Netflix movie however, it is above average. I give it a six out of ten overall.” said Sydni Hayes, a Junior at Thunder Ridge High School.

The overall movie was good, but in some ways it was a little misleading. If you want to watch the movie for the serial killer and action. You will find very little action in the movie at all.

Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile is a movie about Ted Bundy. It starts off being primarily about him and his girlfriend Liz.

It tells how they met and how he stayed with her for quite a while, then it goes on with him being absent but they never show any of the action or horror this man actually created. The only details you ever hear about the murders is through the court.

They portray his as this genius and almost glorify Ted Bundy. Forgetting all about how horrific his actions were. It showed very well of how people loved him. Almost making him seem like the most innocent individual with the worst luck.

For the story it makes sense why they portrayed him this way but overall it makes the story drag on and on. The most interesting parts of the movie was how he escaped prison all those times.

Other than those action scenes it just shows how miserable his ex girlfriend Liz is through the movie because she turned him in or at least she thinks she does by giving the police his name. Nonetheless it drags on, the plot is slow and a little predictable at times. Overall it is a decent movie.