Senior Year Comes To An End

Jayden Barfuss, Staff Writer

As the 2022 school year comes to an end a lot more comes to an end for the class of 2022. As for them, these are the last days they will ever be in high school where they will move on with their lives. 

As graduation is coming quickly and fast some of the seniors had time to reflect on their senior year. Senior class president Max Leavitt thought, “This year was awesome, by far my favorite year so many good memories to look back on.”

Jaden Sautter thinks the biggest lesson he learned was “to enjoy life and the people you are with. I also learned that hard work pays off. 

Isaac’s favorite moment of this year was government class with Mr. Mauer. “My favorite moment of the year was just sitting in Mr. Mauer’s government class every day having fun, and sometimes off-topic discussions.” 

My senior year has been amazing, the best year of my life and it is sad it has come to an end. All the memories, all the people that you have learned to love and communicate with and see every day are now gone, and like Max, Jaden and Isaac said, this year has been great in so many different ways and I could not have asked for a better way to cap my senior year. 

Graduation is coming up on Tuesday so expect if you have the senior’s in your lives please reach out, because this could be the most emotional time in their lives as they are leaving the people they have known their entire lives.