Thunder Ridge Yearbook Staff Is Amazing Again

Emily Jones, Staff Writer

Thunder Ridge has a great yearbook staff. Mrs. Webster, the teacher at Thunder Ridge, is the head of the club and appointed Seniors Bell Chestnut and Jayla Sandford as head editors. The yearbook staff consists of 14 students, along with a few others that have helped over the trimesters, that have worked hard on this year’s yearbook. 

This year’s yearbook has finally been finished. The theme of this year’s book is Deja Vu, and the yearbook consists of 208 pages, with the spring supplement consisting of 16 pages. Each page highlights the spectacular year at Thunder. From this year’s classes, to funny moments, sports, and drama, the TRHS yearbook has highlighted the best. 

Mrs. Webster has taught Yearbook for over 20 years and plans to continue for a few more. “My favorite thing about the yearbook is the comradery with the kids,” said Webster. She has loved teaching and training students at Thunder on how to put an amazing yearbook together.

The yearbook staff has trained on how to take pictures, make spreads, interview, and write stories. Editors Bell and Jayla have helped Mrs. Webster and the other staff members throughout the year. Over the four years of Yearbook, Jayla has been in she has had a great time and learned a lot. “My favorite part of Yearbook is creating layouts and the color theory,” said Sandford. Jayla is one of the best photographers in Yearbook and has captured some phenomenal action shots.

The Thunder Ridge staff has done a great job this year and is already preparing for the next year.