Don’t Get Caught and Humiliated on Instagram at Thunder Ridge

Emily Jones, Staff Writer

Bad Parking Instagram pages have been a trend, and TRHS has hopped on. The official Instagram page is trhscantpark with 369 followers after being created in December. Students can DM bad parking pictures to the account and then the account blocks out license plates numbers and posts the picture. 

With the 19 posts, there are parking jobs that range from cutting it close to way out of the lines. There are cars parked in 4 places, on snow hills, diagonally, or not even a real parking spot, like on the sidewalk.

The Instagram page has many fans and is always accepting new photos; make sure to send one if you get the chance. Thunder Ridge isn’t the only school taking part in this trend; you can look up any local school and they’ll each have their own bad parking. Thanks to tik tok students in the community are able to get laughs but also spread awareness about the terrible lazy parking that happens at their schools. 

Harlie Taylor is a follower and fan of the trhscantpark Instagram page. She loves a good laugh at people’s terrible parking and is still looking for the perfect picture she can send in. She also has a joke with her friends that one day if she parks badly she may end up on the page.

Taylor says, “Parking can be hard. But not that hard”, so if you park badly the first or even the second time try again because it’s really annoying for everyone else who has to park next to you.